Thursday 20 March 2014

Sword Hilt Designs for Logo

As I discussed in my logo design overview for the research, I started off with a design of a sword and researched up Excalibur, to follow with the Arthurian Legend. And main part I wanted to get of the sword was the designs of the hilt, as this could be a main part in my first logo design I'm thinking of creating, where it is two swords behind a shield.

Here's some of the designs I have sketched, using the research on the internet that I think would look the best:
I have only sketched five designs, as these where my most favourite out of all the designs. With the colours of the hilts where I want to add my own design, I want to use a sort of medieval look to them, using earth tones as the main colour of the hilts, and either the lining of them or the jewels ETC maybe using some blues and purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment