Friday 7 February 2014

Websoulz Logo Tutorial - Final Product and Overview

To start of the project I went through a various of different logo design tutorials, but I found that I didn't find the tutorials well informed.

I started off with Websoulz logo, to learn how to use a different range of tools:
  • Creating New and Duplicating Layers
  • Shape Creation Tool
  • How to Use Modify Tools
    • Contract
    • Gradient
    • Fill
    • Flipping Image
    • Gaussian Blur
    • Rasterize Shape Layer
    • Inverse
    • Stroke
    • Burn and Dodge
These are what I have learn from this tutorial, but I played around with these to get a similar final product than the tutorial, so learnt how to use these tools better.

This is my final product of the tutorial:



This is the tutorial: http://websoulz.com/learn-how-to-create-a-futuristic-logo-in-photoshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment